Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer rollers won't pick up the paper. I've tried

Customer Question
The printer rollers won't...

The printer rollers won't pick up the paper. I've tried different paper and different amounts.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon MG3220

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG3220?

A few weeks. I would try to get it to work and then just walk away in frustration

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I tried to last week but couldn't find the driver.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 3 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you