Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP all in one desktop model 22-B016. Does it have…

I have an HP...

I have an HP all in one desktop model 22-B016. Does it have a touchscreen feature?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pavilion? What have you tried so far?

It's new, so not long. There is no touchscreen option in the device driver.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion?

I have gone to the device manager without success

3/22/2018
SorenX
SorenX, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to answer this for you!

Simply put, no, the 22-B016 is not a touchscreen-enabled PC. For touchscreen functionality you would need a different model.

If you have any other questions on this just let me know know and I'll be happy to answer them!

NOTE: If you have no further questions, please use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better so that I receive credit for assisting you. Just click to rate.

Is there any way to add it to the computer?

Unfortunately no, because the monitor itself just does not support it.

If it wasn't an all-in-one then you could replace the monitor with one that supports touch, but since it is, you would have to replace the whole unit.

ok thank you

No problem. Wish I had better news for you!

Please just use the rating box at the top of the page to rate the answer at least 3 STARS or better to end our chat session.

SorenX
SorenX, Technician