Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

TYPING LARGE PRINT (APPROX 1/4 INCH) AND EVERY 2 LINES PRINT…

Customer Question
TYPING LARGE PRINT (APPROX...

TYPING LARGE PRINT (APPROX 1/4 INCH) AND EVERY 2 LINES PRINT OUT VERY LIGHT

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

JUST STARTED TODAY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

NEVER

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I HAVE USED THE PRINTER QUITE A BIT, WHEN THIS HAPPENED TODAY I PUT IN NEW INK AND MADE NO DIFF.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S