Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a paper jam and don't know how to clear it? It is a…

Customer Question
I have a paper...

I have a paper jam and don't know how to clear it? It is a 2900

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

WLAN K30357 CANON 2900

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

YESTERDAY

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Have no idea

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the CANON 2900 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey