Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer is off line. I have gone to setting,devices, and…

Customer Question
My printer is off...

My printer is off line. I have gone to setting,devices, and add printer and i can not get it to install wireless 4630

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

When it bought the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to be able to print from micro office and e-mail

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?