Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Perfection 2400 scanner and want to use it to scan…

Customer Question
I have a Perfection...

I have a Perfection 2400 scanner and want to use it to scan 35mm slides. My computer is a 2015 iMac running High Sierra OS. The scanner has a four-slide attachment. How do I 1) find out at what resolution 35mm slides are scanned, and 2) what do I need in the way of software?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon iP6700D Pixma

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your IP6700D?

I've had the printer for many years--at least six.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

I don't remember - a couple years ago, I think.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

I was cut off after responding to the question (above) about when I updated to my present OS. Not only that, but my response was incorrect because I misunderstood the question. My answer should have been: I updated my Mac's OS to High Sierra recently, maybe a couple months ago. I don't see what you can do through a remote assistance connection, judging by what my original questions were, so I'd rather just terminate my temporary membership, which is what I thought I succeeded in doing. Please let me know if I didn't succeed in terminating it. Thanks.

Not a problem, here is the refund link

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0