Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am getting error 2110 and paper will not load- MX490. Not…

Customer Question
I am getting error...

I am getting error 2110 and paper will not load- MX490

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, do I need to do it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Sergil Cave, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. Check out this URL when you get the opportunity --> http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MX490%20series/EN/ERR/2110.html

The above is a clickable link it shows what you need to do if you get this error message. Let me know if you need further assistance with following the steps on the page.

Be right back