Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to PRINT on a regular size business envelope. Hp

Customer Question
I want to...

I want to PRINT on a regular size business envelope

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp office jet pro 6978

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

I have never printed envelopes on this new PRINTER 6978

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

RECENTLY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)