Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

D. HOW DO I RELEASE JAMMED PAPER IN THE DOCUMENT FEEDER OF…

Customer Question
HOW DO I RELEASE...

HOW DO I RELEASE JAMMED PAPER IN THE DOCUMENT FEEDER OF OFFICEJET PRO 8600?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

OFFICEJET PRO 8600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

JUST ONCE

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

DON'T RECALL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO THANKS

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 6 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Grab a flashlight or a bright lamp, and try to remove the jam from the ADF mechanism. This link will guide you through the process

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04119102

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.