Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have set this thing up a million times and registered it a…

Customer Question
I have set this...

I have set this thing up a million times and registered it a million too and it keeps telling me to do it again. I am crying at the moment because I'm so frustrated with this damn thing can someone please call me I cant hardly type I'm so upset.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Mg7720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

I have had it a while but I just now got pictures together hoping to do some projects. So I have never had to register it or anything else trying to get the software to work its just everthing

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I cant get any of them to work. I have been trying doifferent things since Monday!!!!

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I told you i cant type very good

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to talk to a person PLEASE

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is you computer a Mac or PC? If PC, what version of Windows?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert