Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Want to print documents & pix but never. Epson 640. This has…

Customer Question
Want to print documents...

Want to print documents & pix but never

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 640

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

This has happened once before - bought this one to replace a 630

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Each time you folks requested an update, this was done

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'v been a loyal Epson user for many years

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the exact response while trying to print anything?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Thus far, I've not heard of the status of order 18662981-693

Are you still experiencing issues with Epson XP-640?

Thank you.

Customer/p>