Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need the CD for 8610 Printer--- Mac driver. Where can I…

Customer Question
I need the CD...

I need the CD for 8610 Printer--- Mac driver. Where can I get it?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not since I bought it. In fact I am going to use this printer with a new Mac computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need the CD that origoinally bcame with the printer.Thank you.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.

Here's the link to HP Easy Start

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/HP_Quick_Start/osx/Applications/HP_Easy_Start.app.zip

Do you need more help?