Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It is printing with a blue wash. Richoh 7500 cl. For a

Customer Question
It is printing with...

It is printing with a blue wash

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Richoh 7500 cl

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

For a while. I haven't used it for years, but started needing it again. A technician diagnosed it instantly, but couldn't afford the repair at the time. I recently replaced the main fuser, but that wasn't; it. I just can't remember what the part was called.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A while ago, but I have been using the same computer with it, and it has been exactly the same problem the whole time. Pretty sure it's a hardware issue. Something to do with the blue toner

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 6 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
I would like to continue if a technician is able to answer my question. If not I would like to cancel. It is a pretty straightforward question for a qualified technician. Thank you.
Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 6 months ago
jeffreybongers
jeffreybongers, Engineer
Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started! I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue? Kind regards,Jeffrey

Understood.

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the ricoh 7500 cl printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Technician: jeffreybongers, Engineer replied 5 months ago

Do you still need assistance regarding this problem?

Waiting for your reply,

Kind regards,
Jeff

It’s not a software problem. It is a hardware problem, if you don’t know the answer then yes I am done with this question and I will quit your service immediately. Useless.

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

You do have installed the latest drivers for your latest maintenance options?

Do you know the ip adres of the printer? From the home webpage of the printer, can you do maintenance there?

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Kind regards,

Jeffrey