Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print the color - and the words on the…

Customer Question
My printer will not...

My printer will not print the color - and the words on the printer when I HAVE CHANED THE CARTRIDGES says "Please complete HP instant inc enrollment at website.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your printer?

HP envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I notice that the cartridges differ in size and wondered why since they are the same #

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please