Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

When I try to copy and then print a document---I get a very…

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to copy and then print a document---I get a very light and broken up product. Can you suggest something I might try to improve the copy?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

XP 630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just since yesterday morning. It started after I had experienced a paper clog---which I thought I had succeeded in doing --get rid of the paper clog and then do copy

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don't think that has been done. It is a pretty new printer.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I think that does it.

Submitted: 28 days ago.Category: Printers
3/23/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 28 days ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

John, Computer Science Engineer