Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson WF 2630 just showed the message of a Printer Error…

Customer Question
My Epson WF 2630 just...
My Epson WF 2630 just showed the message of a Printer Error OxF1. What do I do?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Ok. I unplugged it.

Thank you

I just plugged it back in and it still says the same.

Thanks

Can you remove the ink from the printer then power it off.

then using a Q-Tip with cleaning alcohol (or warm water if you do not have any), clean out the areas where the ink goes in.

Then use a damp cloth and wipe down the inside of the printer.

Once done, let it dry for 10 minutes

Then put the ink back in, power it on and tell me if it then prints correctly please

This will also allow you to see if any foreign objects are in the printer which may cause this.

I’ll try that

Thank you

I tried it but it still says it and, unfortunately I have to leave for a meeting. I guess I have to make contact again later. Probably will get a different technician.

Your message will come to me, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you