Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to print. Says searching for printer, also says

Customer Question
Trying to print....

Trying to print. Says searching for printer, also says printer not connected, printed fine yesterday

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure, how do you do that?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it worked fine yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the make and model number of your printer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Thank you.

Customer/p>