Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer won't print. I get a message that there is an…

Hi, My printer won't...

Hi, My printer won't print. I get a message that there is an error and that my document can't be printed.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know. I think it was recently. Like within the past month.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well you don't want to know what I am thinking about the bad decision I made to purchase this printer so...NO

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/22/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

Can any computer on your network print to the printer or is it just a problem with the one computer?

Jason Jones, Technician
Hi Jason,
I only have one computer.

You have requested a secure remote assistance session. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 70
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com