Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Trying to set up an officejet j4680c all- in one printer…

Customer Question
Trying to set up...

Trying to set up an officejet j4680c all- in one printer having problems wont print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Been trying not very good at this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 3 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

have you connected it to your wireless network yet?

no thanks

what are you replying to?

Can't get it to print
No

can you get to menu on printer, then look for network, wlan setup or what are the options?

it says there is no connection
by myself no one to help

did you go to the menu screen, what are the options?

forget it

ok