Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Helllo There! I just faxed some documents and one store

Customer Question
Helllo There! I just...

Helllo There! I just faxed some documents and one store receipt with tape is stuck on the roller that pulls documents through the machine. Any way you can help me fix this or do I need to call service? help! Thanks :)

Technician's Assistant: Are your device's other functions (printing, copying, scanning, etc.) working fine?

Well I haven't tried because I didn't want to jam it any more than it already is. I was trying to pull the receipt out but is is stuck

Technician's Assistant: When did this fax issue begin?

Just this morning when the last page I faxed got the shopping receipt jammed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry:No need for help. I used a tweezer and picked out all the pieces from the roller and now the scanner works fine. Please don't charge my credit card as I figured this out myself. Thank you!Sincerely,
Joanne
Hi Harry; Will you be responding to my request to not charge the credit card?