Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Interested in printer paper tray for hp 227 pcl, laserjet…

Customer Question
Interested in printer paper...

Interested in printer paper tray for hp 227 pcl

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Laserjet M2727nf

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Just tonight

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Bought pc with windows 10 10/20/18

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need a paper tray

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Do you know a model number of the tray you need?

you printer model laserjet M2727nf or hp 227 pcl ?

laserjet M2727 nf
that is out of sight I have a mal functioning printer tray why would I want you to securely connect. please tell me how I an fix my problem or forget it.
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble with the printer. I'm Nathan, a different tech here.

My apologies for any delay in getting you an answer. Please note, I'm not asking for remote access. You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have paid the full agreed upon fees (5 deposit + balance/total) noted on the payment page when posting your question.

Please give me a few moments to send a detailed response here in the chat.

The part number you need for a replacement tray is RM1-4251-000,

they can still be found, but because of the age and limited supply, they can be a bit expensive.

here is one option where you may order it online: http://amzn.to/2pvLKT8

As a 2007 model printer though, it is already well over double its service life and may not be worth the investment considering that you can get a brand new and updated model with a fresh warranty for not much more. I can recommend replacement printers as well if you'd prefer to go that route.

Best regards,

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.