Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to print and it is saying my printer is not

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to print and it is saying my printer is not connected on my computer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

December

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 3 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Is it a Windows or Mac PC?

Mac Pc

ok...

can you download and run remote tool from below link

Click here to download

Share me anydesk id