Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Cannon Power Shot X50HS, and cannot find the CD to…

Customer Question
I have a Cannon...

I have a Cannon Power Shot X50HS, and cannot find the CD to download the software into my computer. Can I download this from the web site?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your PowerShot?

5 or 6 years ole

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PowerShot?

Nothing at this point. I wanted to download the pics from the ScanDisk card

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?

No, iI think that is all. I will want to print some of the pictures after they are in the computer and enlarge them.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 6 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

All software for this camera can be downloaded here: https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/cameras/point-and-shoot/long-zoom-cameras/powershot-sx50-hs/powershot-sx50-hs?tab=drivers_downloads

If you are not satisfied with my answer or if you just have additional follow up questions you'd like to ask, do not rate yet, please ask me for clarification and I will be glad to clarify or work on another solution. Your satisfaction is my goal.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.