Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Error code is OxEA. I did not use software. Connect only…

Customer Question
Error code is OxEA ...

Error code is OxEA

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

YES

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I did not use software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect only whit cabel

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?

No more mr nice guy!!!!

I am not sure what you mean