Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am online now but like to order a laptop, could someone…

Customer Question
Hello I am online...

Hello I am online now but like to order a laptop, could someone get in touch with me to do this, I live in the north FL area kind of remote, my home number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

HP computer to include a large H1TB hard drive

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

This would be a new order for purchase

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, I can assist, what is your budget and do you have any preference in a maker or specific features?

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.