Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Will not print i get error code 1240 that the operation

Customer Question
Will not print i...

Will not print i get error code 1240 that the operation panel is closed tell me to pull out paper tray and put it back

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Today

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.