Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I own an old HP desk top and HP printer (HP Pavilion A1750E…

Customer Question
I own an old...

I own an old HP desk top and HP printer (HP Pavilion A1750E and HP Photosmart C3180). After up dating to the latest Microsoft Windows10 I was not able to use the printer. Searching on HP in order to correct the problem , FastSupport ( www.fastsupport.com/HP) showed up. I don't if it is an affiliation of HP, but they corrected the problem and cleaned up the computer. However they charged me $399.99 for 3 years of continued support. Is this proper?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your PHOTOSMART C3180: wirelessly or by USB?

By USB

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have been unable too.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I spent a large amount of time with Microsoft and HP to no avail.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Fran, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 months ago
Fran
Fran, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question today. I apologize for the extended wait time you've experienced, I've just received your question. And would like to assist you with your question.