Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

E. Kite: any one able to help with a hp laserjet pro mfp…

Dave E. Kite: any one...

Dave E. Kite:
any one able to help with a hp laserjet pro mfp m477fnw, to set up the scanner, which will not attach

Technician's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Dave E. Kite:

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Computer is a windows 10

3/21/2018
Jason Jones, Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)

Jason Jones, Technician
wifi

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 36
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Please, open the remote application file and allow it to run after you download and save it.

I see that you are having some sort of problem running the remote on your computer.

Let's try this another way.

Go to the following page: http://ultraviewer.net/en/download.html
- On the page that comes up, click the orange Download button for the "INSTALL (EXE) option, download, and open that file.
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.

remote assistance did not open or work

I see that it was not ran.

Click this link: https://tinyurl.com/y8ghk5g5

When you click the link, it will ask to download a file. Save that file and open it. When asked to run it, choose to allow it both times.

10071281 idpw 8067

Thank you

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com