Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I used it very little, and now it's stopped working. I get…

Customer Question
I used it very...

I used it very little, and now it's stopped working. I get an error code 6000, and the screen tells me to return printer. Anything you can offer or suggest? -Jim Glaser

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes, that error message stays on the screen all the time, I've re-started the printer, unplugged it, etc. Nothing helps.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't, I've only printed about 50 sheets or less.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 3 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.