Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hav a bad paper jam. What should i do? Canon Inkjet

Customer Question
Hav a bad paper...

Hav a bad paper jam. What should i do?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon Inkjet fotografico All-in-One

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Just this afternoon

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Its a n OS X yosemite

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No--just how I can get the remains of the Paper jam out.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Sheri, Expert replied 3 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please provide the model of the printer.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

It is Canon inkjet Ph oto All in one PIXMA MG6120

Please click on the link below to view a video that will show the steps involved in clearing a paper jam:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8asWUqa2PSk

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Regards,

Sheri-Expert