Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer HP Office Jet 3830 Wireless will not print. I…

Customer Question
My printer HP Office...

My printer HP Office Jet 3830 Wireless will not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your OfficeJet: wirelessly or by USB?

I think its wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Can't remember when or if ever

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for choosing JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What kind of computer are you printing from?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Dell Laptop Latitude E5500

What version of windows do you have on it?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No I just want the free service. If that's not available I'll just end this call
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Windows 10

Please ignore the remote request as that is an optional service.

Please do note that JustAnswer is not free and that you have already paid when you asked your question

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'll cancel and seek help elsewhere. It's unethical to take $5.00 without providing any help. How can you sleep at night?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you not responding?

I was not yet given the chance to help you. The remote support fee is optional for me to solve the issue for you, which I can help you without. You mentioned service being free so I wanted to make certain that you knew you were paying for me to help you. That being said, I would be happy to help you if you would still like it

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What a ripoff. Let me know what you have stolen from me. I'll report this to your authorities

I haven't stolen anything from you, I wanted to inform you that you had already paid for the service and that you did not have to purchase the Remote Service in order for me to help.

The remote message is automatically sent by the website and not by me, it is misleading

If you do not wish for me to help you, please let me know and I will submit a ticket for a refund. If you would still like my help, please let me know and I will help you for no additional charge.

John, Computer Science Engineer