Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I've lost the wifi connection and need to know how to resume…

Customer Question
I've lost the wifi...

I've lost the wifi connection and need to know how to resume it.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router?

Linksys

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I've turned the printer off and back on. I've looked for the obvious commands to assist. I hadn't used it for about a week and a half and it was like this when I tried using it again so not sure what happened. Connection is still good with my laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

No, everything else is working

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer.

Kindly mention the model number of your router.