Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have an expert call at 41*****. Thanks, Frank Staley.

Customer Question
Please have an expert...

Please have an expert call at 41*****. Thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Xp-434

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Printer prints, but will not scan to computer. the printer is in a wireless mode.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am very, very dissatisfied with the people who support the computer. People who Epson set me up with to work on the computer.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

Good afternoon, Frank. What is your computer operating system?