Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Orange error light is on. cannot get the trays out to see…

Customer Question
Orange error light is...

Orange error light is on. cannot get the trays out to see what is hapeening.

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Never have done that. i am not a good one to try to repair on and off is the only thing im good at

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.