Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Pro 8625. I have had the printer in storage for 4 months and…

Customer Question
I have had the...

I have had the printer in storage for 4 months and i use the wireless system. it is asking for a passcode, and i have no idea - can uou help. i use a laptop hp beats special edition model

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Where can i find this information?

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Not that i know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Am i able to sent a fax? and i only have access to Wi-Fi

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/22/2018
Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. I am pleased to assist you today. My name is ***** ***** I can help you solve your problem.

I understand that you have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8625 printer and you want to reconnect it to your wireless network, but you do not remember your wifi password. If your computer is connected to your wireless network, I can use that to discover your wifi password. What is your computer operating system?