Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

TX300f. Printer works fine but my scan S/W has disappeared,

Printer works fine but...

Printer works fine but my scan S/W has disappeared, Windows 10. Where can I doenload this from?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your printer?

A couple of weeks. . eve since I moved to Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I went to windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything.

3/21/2018
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Suhasini Velu
Hi!

How about the computer you have is that Windows?

Kindly mention the model number of your printer.

Epson TX300f
HP Pavilion with Windows 10

Oh alright, please wait.

Let me check what we can do here.

I appreciate your patience.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=c320d5cb-c30d-4160-826a-7f8f44da3e73

Please click on the above link on your Windows computer and a file named Elsinore.Screenconnect would be downloaded.

Double click on the downloaded file to enable remote access on your computer. Let me know if you have any difficulties in doing this.

If you are not able to see the downloads, press control key and J together at the same time and you will find the downloads folder of your browser.

Thank you for the link to the Scan software. It seems to be working correctly.How do I cancel the Remote Assistance request?

I will cancel it not to worry.

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to provide your reviews since the issue was fixed.
And thank you so much for contacting Just Answer.
You can also directly write back to me
https://www.justanswer.com/electronics/expert-suhasini/
I wish you have an awesome day ahead!