Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Just put for the first time new ink cartridges into my

Customer Question
Just put for the...

Just put for the first time new ink cartridges into my Cannon MX920 printer. Now have support code C000

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Home computer. I have a tower for my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX920?

Just now since I put new ink cartridges into the printer.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

This is a new printer this year. I have done no update that I know of????

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Need this ERROR fixed so I can print please.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

Done
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

WE don't need remote assistance for this issue.

My zip code is 98022
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

This issue may occur when there is a loose object stuck inside the printer or if one of the ink tanks was not seated properly. Please try the following:

1. With the cover of the printer open, unplug the power from the back of the printer or the wall.

2. Look for any loose objects or packing material in the printer, clear if necessary.

3. Try gently moving the ink tank holder as close to you as possible. Try pushing the closest ink tank down. Once clicked into place, try moving the ink tank holder closer, repeat as needed. If you meet resistance, do not attempt to move the ink tank holder any further.

What? Can you cancel my request please.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Do you wish to cancel your whole question request?

Please refund the money I have paid with my credit card. Nothing has been done to help me with my printer problem!
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.

JustAnswer Customer Services

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

I will check with my credit card company about billing. You have not solved this problem at all for me. Darn.
That does not make sense that she cannot call me but she can type on line to me?
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
I am just a technician here for your technical challenges only. As I have no any access to your billing info, please speak with JustAnswer Customer Services for any of your billing concerns.JustAnswer Customer Serviceshttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help