Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer doesn't print my documents, but all copies,

Customer Question
Hi, the printer doesn't...

Hi, the printer doesn't print my documents, but all copies, black and color,

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I haven't updated the printer. The one i have is MX430. But i recently got a new modem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you now.

Does the printer print out blank pages, or not print at all?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.