Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a HP Officejet 4650 with Windows 10 Operating System.

Customer Question
Our wireless router was changed...
I have a HP Officejet 4650 with Windows 10 Operating System. Our wireless router was changed and I needed to reset the network on the printer and after I did this it would not print a document in colour. I aligned the print heads and the report shows colour but a document with colour did not print with colour.
I uninstalled the existing program software and reinstalled with no success. Any ideas on what could be the issue.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

1. On your computer, search Windows for Devices and Printers.

2. Right-click your printer, and then select Printing Preferences from the drop-down list.

3. Select your printer again, and then click the Paper/Quality or Features tab, depending on your software.

• To print using only the black ink cartridge, change one of the following settings depending on what displays.

• Click Advanced, Change Print in Grayscale to Color

• Click OK to complete the change.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
In the Advanced screen there is no option for Print in Grey Scale. I logged into my HP account and it indicates in the setting Colour. What do you suggest now?

It seems that you have to reinstall the latest driver. Download and install HP OfficeJet 4650 series Full Feature Software and Drivers from the link below.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-4650-all-in-one-printer-series/5447930/model/5447931

Let me know the result.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I already did that again today and same problem. I have a Window 7 that has no issues so I know it is a Windows 10 issue.

Can I access your computer remotely and help you resolve the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>