Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Wife has a new Gal Tab S3 can't make it work with Canon

Customer Question
Wife has a new...

Wife has a new Sam Gal Tab S3 can't make it work with Canon 3500. Now trying it with my HP 3630 - will it work via Wi-Fi?

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Canon mg 3500

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

Yesterday - the Sam is new to her

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never - as a brand new device didn't think it needed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist replied 3 months ago
Dustin, Printer Repair Specialist
Experience: A deep understanding and technical prowess in the finer points of printing and printer repair. Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Both the Samsung tablet and the Canon printer have to be connected to the same wireless network. Then you should be able to print.

The page below will help guide you through the setup

https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART163835

Also, the canon android print app may help, but you have to setup the printer and the Samsung tablet wirelessly first. Heres the canon print app, if needed.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.canon.android.printservice.plugin

If you have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.