Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a windows 10, and want to connect my Lexmark S405.

Customer Question
I have a windows...

I have a windows 10, and want to connect my Lexmark S405. What do I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What Lexmark model do you have?

Interpret S405

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Lexmark printer?

It hasn't. It was working with windows 7

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't know how to do that.

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have a contract with Best Buy for three devices. I'm out of town, so I don't have my account number. I can give all the other info.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

To be clear, this is a paid support service, it is not part of best buy and would not be covered by any agreement you have with them. Do you wish to continue, under the fees you agreed to and paid on the payment page when posting your question?

No