Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Almost every time i wish to use the scanner on my WF-2630, I…

Customer Question
Almost every time i...

Almost every time i wish to use the scanner on my WF-2630, I have to restart it as well as the computer. That is the same reason that I trashed my kodak multi function and purchased the epson.

Technician's Assistant: What Kodak model do you have?

I dont. i have an epsom wf-2630

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2630?

I dont use it every day, but for the last several times that i have used it. over a month.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Cant recall, but not long ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to scan tax documents for my accountant whose office is 50 miles away.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 3 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

windows 10 wifi connection. yes on copy. how do i know who you are to let you in?
i dont want to go there.
refund my money please.

Make sure that the computer and printer are on the same wireless network. If you change the network, it may cause issues.

Please try setting up wireless once again on your printer by following the instructions in the link below.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CE36201~faq-268036?faq_cat=faq-8796127602764

After setting up wireless again, restart the computer and try scanning.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!