Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I want to know how to NOT print the page that prints out…

I want to know...

I want to know how to NOT print the page that prints out after I have printed what I want. I t uses to much paper and ink

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Workforce 845

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just got it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I tried with the CD but it was difficult

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am trying to print onInkjet Printable Fabric. The image I print on paper is good, but on the fabric it is striped horiz.

3/21/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

When you print someting, you click File and print. Then, you get Print properties window. Over there, instead of selecting All pages, select Pages like, 1-23, or 5-10, like that.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!