Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I just got my printer pro m626i can not print from my phone…

Customer Question
Hi I just got...

Hi I just got my printer pro m626i can not print from my phone nor cscant to sen a email

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless but right now ia connected to my computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I just put the disk into my lap computer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.