Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am attempting to scan a document and get a message to set…

Customer Question
I am attempting to...

I am attempting to scan a document and get a message to set pc to scan. How do I do this?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon TR8520

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your TR8520?

I just got it yesterday. First try at scanning. It worked at Best Buy

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Still want to talk with expert

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer screen says set the pc to start scanning. I don't know how to do this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Ashik, Technician replied 6 months ago
Ashik, Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What computer are you using? Apple Mac or Windows PC?

Windows PC
no way. I thought this was a free service. I can't believe you charge for every question. Give me my $5 back. What a rip off.

This is a paid support site. You can contact customer *****@******.*** to cancel this question and refund.