Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

WHEN i TURN IT ON IT MAKE THE NOTIONS OF PRINTING THEN GIVE…

Customer Question
WHEN i TURN IT...

WHEN i TURN IT ON IT MAKE THE NOTIONS OF PRINTING THEN GIVE THE CODE 0X88

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

NO IT DOES NOT LET ME PRINT

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

But a week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes the printer is under one year old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/21/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.

It goes to the same notions they the error apears and tell me to turn it off then on, it will do the same.
no I will not pay nothing the printer is under one year old.
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 4 months ago

Hi and welcome to Just Answer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Epson

Just Answer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with them.

I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on Just Answer, I will try my best to help you with your question.

Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you

I told you once before I will not pay for your service, so stop harrasing me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!