Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

We are trying to set up HL-L2360DW printer with a

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to set up HL-L2360DW printer with a chromebook. Chromebook recognizes printer but drivers seem incorrect. Spits out paper instead of printing job.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Toshiba chrombook 2

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HL-L2360DW?

Just received printer, initial setup

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

Jo-1017?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 6 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to Just Answer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply momentarily. Before we proceed with any troubleshooting, please once unplug your printer from the wall outlet wait for 2 minutes and plug it back in. Let me know when this is done.