Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot print any photos or documents from my iPad o.7 can…

Customer Question
I cannot print any...

I cannot print any photos or documents from my iPad o.7 can you help me

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wiresssless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Ive spent a grea anount of tim money. I last updated. Todys

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don’t see aanyway

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: arsufi2002, Technician replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Technician

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Are you able to see the printer on your ipad?