Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Epson printer cartridge black is not recognizing, some…

Customer Question
My Epson printer cartridge...

My Epson printer cartridge black is not recognizing, some small metal piece fell off from the area of bottom of the cartridge holder case

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

Asking me to replace the black cartridge, i brough a brand new 200xl and put it in but it is not recognizing, i removed the cartridege

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Brand new cartridege

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

There is small metal piece came off from the area where the black cartridge goes sits

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the printer, please?

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 3 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.