Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have office jet pro 6830 printer and it tells me the print…

Customer Question
I have office jet...

I have office jet pro 6830 printer and it tells me the print head is out of line

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

From a toshiba lap top.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

It just started. I tried to print a receipt on the 19th and it wouldn t do any thing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Probably a while. I really think it is the printer as it says the print head is not operable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

The printer will not print. i rebooted it and that didn t help. It says the print head is out of aligh. I have removed and replaced all of the print carterages and that didn t help

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/21/2018
Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the exact error message?

Technician: Nathan, Engineer replied 5 months ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.